Terms & Conditions
By submitting your entry, you agree to these terms for yourself and on behalf of your Institution/Company. “You” and “your” shall refer to you personally or your Institution/Company, as applicable. “We”, “Us” or “Our” includes Bio-Techne and/or its officers, employees, directors, agents, and affiliates. If you do not agree to these terms, do not click the “SUBMIT” box above, and do not participate in this offer. Contest terms:
1) The grant program is open to individuals working in academic and research organizations in Europe. Other restrictions may apply.
2) Method of communication is English. Entries not submitted in English will not be eligible.
3) One entry only per individual. Once you have submitted your entry, you may not amend it. Applications must be submitted by 23:59 GMT on March 31, 2022 to qualify.
4) Qualified entries will be judged by a team of Bio-Techne scientists for appropriateness and completeness in response.
5) Each entry will be judged based on our view of how well the entry reflects scientific merit and innovation.
6) No purchase is required to enter.
7) The winners of the grant agrees to be available for reasonable promotional activities at Bio-Techne’s request for a period of 12 months following announcement of the prize award. Promotional activities may include (but are not limited to):
• Presentation of research at a future scientific meeting (digital or in person)
• Interview in Bio-Techne’s scientist interview series and the scientific media
8) If the grant winner is unable to take delivery of the prizes within 45 days of the announcement of the award, Bio-Techne reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant who can take delivery of the 1st place prize within 45 days of announcement.
9) Bio-Techne employees and contractors (and their immediate families) are not eligible to participate in this offer.
10) By submitting your entry, you agree to all of the terms and conditions listed both above and below in these terms and conditions.
12) Once submitted, your materials and information cannot be returned.
13) You agree to obtain all authorizations and permissions from your Institution/organization or others that are required to allow you to make this submission and have your name and the name of your institution name used for all purposes, including marketing, by Bio-Techne or its affiliates without any compensation and with or without attribution, regardless of whether your entry wins the contest. You also agree personally to all the authorizations and permissions required by these terms and conditions.
14) You agree that the use of your submission by Bio-Techne does not violate any rule, policy, copyright, trademark, patent, or procedures of your Institution/organization or that of any other person. You agree that all parts of your submission, become the sole property of Bio-Techne.
15) You acknowledge and agree that any submission made hereunder is not being made in exchange for any promise of business to Bio-Techne.
16) You agree that Bio-Techne may contact you for purposes of marketing its products and services.
17) Bio-Techne will have full, sole and absolute discretion regarding which submissions are selected as the winners of this competition. By submitting your entry, you agree to all of the terms and conditions listed both above and below in these terms and conditions.
18) Bio-Techne reserves the right to discontinue or modify this program at any time for any reason. In such event, Bio-Techne will notify and inform all already submitted entrants via e-mail. In the event of discontinuance, Bio-Techne will have no liability to you, your employees, and agents or team members for such cancellation or modification.
19) Bio-Techne may refuse to consider a submission if Bio-Techne determines in its sole discretion that awarding the prize to the entrant would likely result in a violation of an applicable law, rule, or policy, including, but not limited to, if contrary to the law where you reside.
20) IN NO EVENT SHALL BIO-TECHNE, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING UNDER OR AS A RESULT OF ENTRANCE IN OR PARTICIPATION IN THE OFFER, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT BIO-TECHNE IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.