About this Book
This Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Book provides a concise and detailed overview of the IHC procedure and its essential components that is well-suited for researchers new to the technique, or experienced scientists involved with interdisciplinary research.
Main Topics Discussed:
About the Author
- Choosing commercially available primary antibodies
- How to choose the right secondary antibodies for IHC
- Advantages and disadvantages of fluorescence detection
- Tissue preparation for IHC staining
- IHC staining protocols
- How multiplex immunohistochemistry works
||Alex Kalyuzhny, Ph.D.
Scientific Manager of IHC and ELISpot
Dr. Alex Kalyuzhny is a Scientific Manager of Immunohistochemistry and the ELISpot laboratory at Bio-Techne in Minneapolis, MN. Alex received his PhD in Embryology and Histology at the Institute of Development Biology, Russian Academy of Sciences
. He has over 20 years of experience developing novel antibodies and ELISpot assays for research and clinical applications. *Terms and Conditions:
- All participants will be entered into a drawing to win a free Immunohistochemistry book.
- Valid only one entry per person.
- All submissions must be received by September 16, 2019.
- Winners will be selected and notified by email by the end of September 2019.
- Offer void where prohibited, licensed, or restricted by federal, state, provincial, or local laws or regulation or agency/institutional policy. Other restrictions may apply.