If you missed the first webinar here's your chance to join for the second broadcast with a live Q&A session!
What will you learn?
Our Pharma Assay Services is the only CRO specialized in visualizing and quantifying AAV and lentiviral-based gene and cell therapies in the tissue microenvironment.
This webinar will introduce our services, including quantitative image analysis capabilities and quality-controlled tissue bank for target validation.
• Biomarker validation to accelerate translation of assays into clinical development
• Gene therapy applications - morphology-based biodistribution analysis of AAV vector and transgene expression
• CAR-T and TCR-T cell
tumor infiltration and activity assays
• Detection of splice variants, point mutations and short target sequences with BaseScopeTM ISH assays
• Validated ISH/IHC protocols for co-detection of biomarkers and immune cell markers
• The quality-controlled tissue bank
including solid tumors, normal human tissues, and TMAs
• Tissue sourcing and QC services for delivery of tissues with verified RNA quality for use in-house by our customers.
• Best practices for RNAscopeTM image analysis with review of available methods for data interpretation
Manager, Project Operations, Advanced Cell Diagnostics