Join us for this upcoming webinar to find out more about how combining Immunohistochemistry (IHC) and RNA in situ hybridization (ISH) can advance your research.
Who should attend:
- New and experienced IHC users interested in knowing more about ISH and its applications.
- New and experienced RNAScope users interested in knowing more about using IHC with ISH.
- Anyone interested in performing a dual ISH/IHC workflow
- Overview of existing IHC and RNAscope technology
- Current applications and examples of dual ISH/IHC workflows
- Tips and considerations for successful dual ISH/IHC experiments
Claudia Tambourini, PhDC
ACD Technical Service Specialist – EMEA
Bradley Spencer-Dene, PhD
ACD Field Application Scientist - EMEA